- Private property is the underlying, overarching problem. (Duh.)
- Privilege sucks. (Also duh.)
- Deer flies also suck (&, unfortunately, fly fast enough to keep up with me when I’m walking).
- Walking solves it all, I swear.
- Flexibility/adaptability/honesty/compassion is/are all!!
- Adapt or die!
- Until you get it in your guts, you really don’t get it.
p.s. of course my current personal circumstances have a huge bearing on these little bumper sticker thoughts.
p.p.s. several other bumper sticker-related postings on this blog. Check the Index under "B" & you'll find 'em!
Some Relevant Quotations (a no-doubt very partial list)
“It is solved by walking.” – St. Augustine
“What we see depends mainly on what we look for.” – church sign board
“Adventures don’t begin until you get into the forest. That first step is an act of faith.” ~ Mickey Hart
“When the forms of an old culture are dying, a new culture is created by a few people who are not afraid to feel insecure.” – Rudolph Bahro
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the one most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
“Life is change...Growth is optional...Choose wisely...” – Karen Kaiser Clark
 The right footwear helps enormously.