- Pollyanna appears to have left the building!
- May we start speaking the truth…pulllllese???
- HBs (human beans): SO dumbed down…
- Despair: one of the 7 deadlies, eh?? Oops!! (1)
- Hummers in Port Perry???
- The Pied Piper: still in business!!
- Dance with Possibility; Wrestle with Despair: depends on which day it is, eh?
- Remembering to forget: getting harder & harder all the time
- Still walking!!
- Living in a bubble makes me crrrrrrrazzzzzzzzy!!
- Thank goodness I’m my own entertainment committee!!
- Still singing!!
- Not dead yet, I notice…
- Thank Goddess for Music!!
- Thank goodness I am so easily amused!!
- Where is “away,” please??
- HBs (human beans) = highly delusional, hmmmm?
- Let go let go let go let go let go…
Quotes for Today:
“Expect nothing; live frugally on surprise.” – Alice Walker
“When in doubt, speak the truth.” – Mark Twain
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” – Dr. Martin Luther King, 1929-1968
“Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all – the apathy of human beings.” – Helen Keller
“Evil thrives on apathy and cannot exist without it.” – Hannah Arendt
“Non-cooperation with evil is as much a moral obligation as cooperation with good.” – Martin Luther King
“The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.” –Albert Einstein
“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.” – Mark Twain
“Success, like happiness, cannot be pursued. It must ensue. And it only does so as the unintended side effect of one’s personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself.”– Victor Frankl
“The last of the human freedoms is to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances.” – Victor Frankl
“When I pray, I ask for guidance in my life to be the best person I can be, to learn what I need to learn, and to grow from what I learn. Always when I pray, I ask to let go. Letting go is the hardest part.” – Julia Butterfly Hill in The Legacy of Luna
“Some people think it’s holding on that makes one strong. Sometimes it’s letting go.” – Sylvia Robinson
“If we don’t fight hard enough for the things we stand for, at some point we have to recognize that we don’t really stand for them.” – Paul Wellstone
(1) Double Oops on this Despair item - not only do I sometimes despair lately, turns out it is NOT one of the "7 deadly sins," as I had thought. So shoot me!!!! Seriously, apologies. I had thought it was considered to be one of the 7....