Just a couple links of cool stuff... 1. 2 hours & SO worth watching!! Where is the movement going? Naomi Klein in conversation w. Michael Moore, William Greider (sp??), Rinku Sen, Patrick Bruner. It will inspire & educate you...show you how the OWS & environmental movements intertwine...explain how & why this movement is for ALL of us...show you Michael Moore "giddy," as he puts it, about the potential of this movement (I feel the same way!)...tell you about the awesome power of conversation & also of consensus (I've had several very powerful experiences around consensus - all in food-related organizations, actually; will never forget them!)
2. 10 Top Must-See Occupy Wall St. videos: Truth? I haven't watched these, but I flipped thru them, as it were, & it looks like there is some very good stuff in there! You can flip from # 1 to 2 & so on, & see what each one is about & then watch as many or as few as you like.
3. #Occupy Bat Signal for the 99% - 5 minutes. "It is the beginning of the beginning." "You are part of a global uprising." "We are unstoppable, another world is possible." Very inspiring!
4. Occupy the Climate with Angela Bischoff. Anti-nuke message loud & clear!
5. Courage in South Africa; 350.org file from Durban, the recent climate meetings.
6. The next 10 years will be very unlike the past 10 years - 5 minutes worth spending!!