Funny morning. Had a work task I was supposed to do, but circumstances have prevented me from doing it. Instead I've spent some time reading some messages related to the ongoing nuclear crisis/disaster at Fukushima.
I'd suggest others read these items too - & circulate the links.
Just stay on the blog there & keep reading, folks.
Sobering, sobering, sobering.
P.S. The Canadian Coalition for Nuclear Responsibility Web site has many items related to nuclear accidents.
P.P.S. More items, added later:
- This also just in about "hot particles" from Fukushima
- 3-minute YouTube from Greenpeace 'Women from Fukushima gather to ‘find hope in the despair’ of nuclear disaster' (dated Oct. 28/11.)
- 'Fears of Fission Rise at Stricken Japanese Plant.'
- Good interview called "The Lessons of Fukushima" with very articulate & knowledgeable Aileen Mioko Smith (activist on nukes for 30 years) here Of interest to any/everyone! Interesting mention of Indian Point nuke plant 38 miles north of New York City.
- 2-minute YouTube about burning radioactive waste from Fukushima here
- Article: 'Its owner fears not just radiation leaking out of the Fukushima plant, but also bad news-Cleaning up Japan's Nuclear Mess - The Twilight Zone'
- First visit of journalists since evacuation + Amazing photos of damaged reactor buildings
- Video footage of Unit 4 at Fukushima Dai-ichi - 1:19
- Tepco issues interim report on Fukushima accident - update - 12/2/11 - 15 minutes
P.P.P.S. There are a # of postings about Fukushima on this blog. Use the Index at the top to find the others. I do particularly recommend the one called 'Fukushima: The Big Lies Fly High.'