Thoughts/phrases while riding the subway early-ish, something I don't "normally" do (after walking up to the Bloor line, & after seeing the stupid TV screen in the coffee place, another thing I don't "normally" do):
- Teen-age girls: all drama, all the time
- Headlines: Fire! Murder! Shootings! All bad news, all the time
- Damn: forgot to wear my Stop Harper! button
- Keep us busy; keep us fearful, keep us in the dark, keep us unconscious
- How many people can you be really honest with?
- Too late, too late, too late, too late, too late…
Listen. Watch this. It's called 'The Box - Simon's Cat.' It will make you laugh. (You have time; it's only 2 minutes long.) You need to laugh. Trust me.
p.s. tons of pithy, inspiring quotes gathered up in the ‘Quotation Central!’ section of the blog